Terms of Service
Sailorone offers an online platform. Through this, ship-owners will offer the use of their cruise boats. On the other hand, a customer can search in the online platform a cruise boat and make a rental request through the online platform. However, if you want to make a rental request or you are a ship-owner and you want to rent a yacht or create a profile of a boat, first of all you must register in Sailorone, when you receive the registration form by mail.
You can access this website for information, check the suitability, availability and make reservation requests.
The provider of boats will be hereinafter referred to as owner, while the person looking for a boat will be the customer. The term user refers to both the owner and the customer.
Is expressly advised that Sailorone does not offer any boat nor participate in any way with the contracts between users (owner and customer).
Sailorone commits to offer the management services in an easy and efficiently way. The information shown is based on information provided by users. Although the service is intended to be as accurate as possible, we cannot verify or guarantee that all information is accurate, complete or correct. For this reason Sailorone is not responsible in any way of the real state of the boats that are booked by the customers.
Sailorone offers all users the ability to use the online platform both as an owner and also as a customer. Sailorone offers users the ability to publish their own content with photographs and texts (descriptions of the boat, photos, reviews and the like).
Through the online platform, Sailorone transmits rental requests from customers to the owners.
Sailorone offers to the owners the ability to advertise their boat on the online platform with a description, features, images, prices and availability calendar.
Sailorone offers to the customers an online platform for the pursuit of leisure boat rentals.
By registering or using our services you agree to the validity of the "Terms of Services".
During registration, you must provide true, current and complete information as specified on the registration form. Data should always be correct and current.
To book a yacht or create a list of your yachts, you must register to Sailorone with the appropriate registration form. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete. Sailorone reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account and access to the website and services if you create more than one account or the information provided during the registration process or after it proves to be inaccurate, not current or incomplete.
As an owner, you can create listings. To appear in listings through the website, all boats must have valid physical addresses. Listings are made public through the website. Customers can reserve their leisure boat through the web page based on the information in your listing. You acknowledge and agree that once a customer requests a rental request to your boat, the price of that request cannot be altered.
The user must ensure that the information in your user account is always accurate and current, ie if changes should correct the information immediately. The user account is not transferable.
The user must ensure that your user account will be used only for himself and for that, you must keep your password secret.
Users are responsible for all activities related to the use of their user account. The user will not respond if it is not responsible for the misuse of their user account and that there is no breach of duty of care.
If the user becomes aware that a third party can access to their data or that has obtained access to their user account must inform the Sailorone immediately. Consequently, Sailorone will lock the user account to clarify the facts. The user will bear the costs incurred up blocking access to user account, except that the transmission of data access is given to Sailorone.
Owners must give the ship to customers on the agreed date. To do this, owners and customers must be agreed.
The owner of the boat is liable to describe the boat in a complete and timely manner. Therefore, at least should provide the information requested by B through the fields to describe adequately the boat. In addition, the owner is free to decide whether he wants to apply for other conditions such as the amount of the deposit, final cleaning costs, etc.
As an owner you accept and know that you are responsible of your own acts and omissions and is also responsible for the acts and omissions of anyone using your boat on your request or on your invitation, including the client.
All users are responsible for their content. So, assume all risks associated with the content.
The account is for personal, noncommercial use. By creating a personal account, we ask that you provide complete and accurate information about you to enhance your credibility as a contributor to the site. You cannot impersonate another person, create or use an account on behalf of another person other than yourself, provide an email address that is not yours or create multiple accounts.
- The consultant will give you the availability for the selection of boats that best suits your needs according to your destination, departure port, number of cabins required.
- After you receive the quote for each boat, you Inform us of the one that you are interested in
- We will request your option (pre-reservation) from the boat owner and normally the boat will be held on reserve for you for 24 hours up to 48 hours, depending on the season. Keep in mind that availability is not guaranteed until your option is booked with payment of 50% of rental price.
- Once the boat owner confirms the availability of your option, we will send you the reservation form with all the details of boat, destination itinerary, port of departure and how to reach the port of departure if necessary.
- In order to complete the reservation, you must pay the amount of the first payment, which is normally 50% of the reservation for the entire cruise (with bank transfer).
- You must send us proof of payment, fill in part of the form with your personal information and send it to us so that we can issue you a receipt or invoice for your payment.
- We will issue the corresponding receipt or invoice and notify the boat owner of the person who has reserved the boat.
- A document with the confirmation of all details of the charter will be sent. The client must sign and return. In case the client doesn't sign it, it is understood that complies with the data of the document.
- The other 50% is required to pay between 45-30 days before departure. If the required amount before this period has not been paid, the ship-owner has every right to cancel the booking without having to return the amount deposited by the client in the first payment (50% of rental price) nor Sailorone has to return the amount deposited by the client on commissions and accessory services.
- The voucher with all the base information, contact person, skipper name and contacts will be sent to you. You must print it and carry it with you during the trip. You will also be sent the invoice.
- If the reservation is confirmed less than one month before the departure date, the procedure is a bit different. The total amount (100% of rental price plus accessory services) must be paid at the time the reservation is confirmed.
Sailorone provides users with a rating system through which they can assess, review and upload photographs of the boats used. Users agree to provide only truthful information in their assessments and to respect the laws. The assessments should be objective and can not contain any offensive criticism.
It's not allowed to use the rating system against its purpose. It is specifically prohibited from making false valuations, issuing ratings on oneself or induce another person to issue them or be influenced in assessments due to circumstances unrelated to the conduct or performance of the contract.
In any case, Sailorone reserves the right to adjust, refuse or remove reviews and opinions.
The use contract is valid indefinitely. This may be terminated at any time by the user by sending a statement to Sailorone, which, through an email or call is enough to declare the termination. The rental contracts of the boat already verified or presented from the user with other users will not be altered by the termination of the use.
Sailorone reserves the right to modify, update, discontinue or remove at any time without notice and without incurring any responsibility for the webpage whenever it is deemed reasonable by the users, taking into account the interests of Sailorone.
Sailorone reserves the right to change the "Terms of Service" with future effect. Sailorone only has to inform the new version of the "Terms of Service" to the user via email.
Sailorone may change at any time the amount of commission. The corresponding changes will be communicated in advance to users in the Sailorone website and e-mail before it enters into force.
Best Price Guarantee Terms and Conditions
Contact us as soon as possible by e-mail email@example.com, not later than 24 hours of booking. Your e-mail should include your contact details and website where the lower rate is available.
The lower online rate must be bookable when Sailorone.com validate your claim. This must take place within 24 hours and the screenshots will not be accepted as proof.
The lower rate of the same boat must be found online on the same Charter company in the same base and in addition, on the same check-in and check-out dates with the same booking conditions.
The lower rate must be in the same currency.
Sailorone.com will only match the difference between our rate and the lower rate if your reservation through Sailorone.com is completed and not subject to cancellation.
If the claim is unsuccessful as it is not in accordance with our lowest rate guarantee terms and conditions, our terms and conditions of booking, including the cancellation policy are still applicable.
The "Lowest rate guarantee" does not apply to boats purchased with discounts "Boatshow" and "Reapeated client" or with any special promotion of the Charter company where the booking is made.