Egadian Islands and Castellammare for Easter holidays
(from Palermo or Castellammare or Trapani)
- Easter from 20th to 23rd April €320/pers (3d and 3n)
- From 23rd to 26th April €310/pers (3d eand 3n)
- Breakfast included - Lunch included (beverage extra) - Skipper included - Dinghy with outboard engine included - Insurance - Navigation Set
In the ancient time these “stones” were considered like the boundaries of the Mediterranean sea. Favignana, is the larger island with its “butterfly” shape and with a costant breeze from the East in the afternoon hours. We will reach Levanzo, the smallest island of the Egadi with its typical fisherman village in the south coast of the island. Egadi cruise will start from Trapani at 1,5 hours navigation from Favignana.
The Gulf of Castellammare
This is probably one of the most interesting coastline in Sicily, with the magnificent gulf 18M miles wide from San Vito Lo Capo to Terrasini village in the east side of the gulf.
Places we will visit:
- Castellammare del Golfo Village
- Zingaro natual park from the sea
- The fish heaven in Scopello
- Scopello tonnara
- San Vito Lo Capo Village
- Makari resort